Thursday, September 24, 2009

I've decided to start a series of paintings over the next several weeks related to H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos (including the elaboration its received from subsequent authors). Mostly I'll be painting the various creatures, alien species and transdimensional monstrosities that populate the Cthulhu setting (and I won't be ignoring the RPGs either, including both the Call of Cthulhu rpg and CthulhuTech).

My first, near completion and which will probably be up on ebay over the weekend, is a 5x7 inch concept rendering of my interpretation of a Shoggoth.

And, if aliens, science fiction and fantasy are you're thing, don't forget to sign up to receive my ebay newsletter and have a chance of winning the painting of Thor from Stargate SG1 in the sidebar.

No comments: